Our commitment to your privacy
What information does Deidre's gather and how is it used?
During your visit certain information about your computer and how it's connected to our site is transferred to our web servers. This has been common practice with most web servers for some time. The information gathered is typically used in aggregate fashion to determine things like traffic patterns, site performance and browser preferences with the intent of enhancing web site performance and the customer experience. The following is a list of specific items typically logged.
* Your IP address.
* The brand and version of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 3.0.1).
* The operating system your computer is using (e.g. Windows, Mac, Linux).
* The web page that linked you to us if any.
* Words and terms that were entered via search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo).
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies and whether or not to be informed when cookies are sent by changing the settings of your browser. The method for changing the settings varies from browser to browser but you can usually obtain instructions via your browsers help function. Please note that if you choose no to accept cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
What other information does Deidre's request?
We may also request your email address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise give your email address to a third party without your consent.
Will Deidre's share information collected with third parties?
Deidre's will disclose your personal information as well as pertinent server logs when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are required. Examples of circumstances that might require such disclosure are:
* Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties. Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
* In compliance with a legal process served on Deidre's.
* In order to protect and defend the rights or property of Deidre's, or visitors of Deidre's.
Deidre's uses reasonable precautions in accordance with industry practices to keep the information disclosed to us secure. Deidre's reserves the right to transfer information in connection with the sale of all or part of Deidre's's assets to any third party. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information.