1. All tuxedo orders require a 50% deposit from all parties before we can order the tuxedos.
2. All customers must be measured by one of our associates or by another tuxedo establishment.
3. If there is a change in size due to weight loss or gain, we should be notified at least a week before the wedding so you can be re-measured.. Otherwise, any replacements required will be at the expense of the customer.
4. Minor alterations will be done at the store.
5. Cancelled Weddings: If the tuxes have been shipped by the vendor, the Groom is responsible for the full payment of all the tuxes in his wedding party. A cancellation fee of $50/tuxedo will be assessed if we are able to cancel the shipment in a timely manner.
6. All tuxedos must be returned to our store by the first business day after the wedding. Late returns are assessed a $45.00 late fee.